The RISE program will be hosting RISE Day 2017 on Friday, November 10, from 9:30 a.m. to 2:00 p.m. RISE Day showcases the work of our students and faculty and staff who teach courses with an emphasis on high-impact teaching practices and features our work with community partners. There is something for everyone: faculty and staff, students, and community partners. We welcome you to attend all or part of this one-day conference.
Save the date for another exciting RISE Day on November 10, 2017!
Attend RISE Day
See last year's events and program here. RISE Day 2017 registration will open closer to the date!
Pre-Conference Workshops for students: Learn how to market your RISE experiences as well as what you need to know about funding study abroad. Students, student mentors, advocates, and advisors are welcome and encouraged to attend. There will be free pizza!
RISE Day is for everyone. Here is what you can expect:
- Gain knowledge about experiential learning, namely study abroad
- Obtain useful reading materials and brochures about high-impact practices at IUPUI from our Resource Room
- Receive guidance on how to create reflective assignments for your courses
- Support the great work that our students are doing by attending the poster session
- Learn more about building relationships with community partners
- Learn about study abroad from student ambassadors who have participated in the Study Abroad Program
- Enjoy a free lunch and conversation with colleagues, students, and friends of RISE
Please encourage your colleagues and students to attend.
If anyone has any questions, please direct them to Dr. Jennifer Thorington Springer (email@example.com), director of the RISE program, or Marisela Sanchez (firstname.lastname@example.org), graduate assistant.